The risk of illness spreading in the workplace is nothing new, but you still want to limit the risk to your staff and customers. G.Neil’s new “Flu in the Workplace” white paper explains important legal and ethical issues to consider before you create a policy, including:
- The rights of exposed employees
- Can an employer order a sick employee to go home?
- Application of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Discrimination based on ethnicity
- Safety obligations and liability for employee exposure
- Establishing a safe workplace policy
Download our free white paper and learn how to protect your employees and business from the spread of flu and other contagious diseases.