Pages

Happy holidays, everyone!

A hearty hello to all my HR friends out there in the big ol’ blogosphere. Just wanted to let you know that I will be “offline” for the next week or so, enjoying the holidays with friends and family. I hope you’re doing the same – and that the holiday season is a festive, fulfilling time for you.

Speaking on behalf of everyone at G.Neil, I appreciate you stopping by to read this blog, sharing your thoughts and working together to tackle your HR challenges, big and small. I look forward to continued dialogue in 2010 – delving deeper into the day-to-day issues and looking at solutions from G.Neil that can make your work life a whole lot easier.

Thanks, again, for all your support in 2009. Best wishes, and “chat” with you soon!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

 

Labels :

Copyright (c) 2010. Blogger templates by Bloggermint